Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

is a good set of manuals for your particular model...this includes all factory and Clymer.....buy the bike then immediately get these books ....Ebay is a good place to purchase.....read and study them........the second in order of importance is....????

·
Registered
462 Posts
imported post

An internet connection so I can come on this forum, and ask you guys whats my problem with my bike...:p:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

A forgiving significant other half, who doesn't mind us going and getting covered in oil and playing with our other "babe":goofygrin:

Pete

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

If I had the money I wouldn't buy a new bike, I'd have a second just like the one I have now. That way it would be easier to work on them, I hate to have my bike down for work when the weather is good. Having one to ride while working on the other would be better for me than a brand new one. Probably no more expensive either.

·
Old School Guru
7,889 Posts
imported post

Tonys96 wrote:
Most important tool...

The one between your ears, directly behind your eyes.

Listen and observe.
Can't get any better than that!:)

Gene:waving::11red::11red::11red::cooler:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

So far for me the common flat tip screwdriver has been the most used, aside from that just about everyone (maybe/maybenot) has common hand tools. I would have to say alot of people do not have electrical test lights or meters which really make the difference when trying to diag an electrical problem often found with used cars/bikes!

:clapper:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.