Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

1. [*]You forget to take your Kryptonite lock off the wheel and attempt to drive away - with a passenger - one you are trying to impress with your superior riding skills.
    [*]You wear out your boot soles because you keep your feet down at 10mph.
    [*]Repeated attempts to start your engine fail because you forgot the engine cut off switch.
    [*]Your passenger (the one you are still trying to impress) discovers the engine cut off switch first.
    [*]Your wear a great leather jacket - and shorts.
    [*]You park your 800 pound touring motorcycle nose first - downhill.
    [*]You ride with your helmet unfastened.
    [*]You remove your helmet - before your glasses.
    [*]You tell your passenger to get on first.
    [*]You enter a sharp fast left turn with your sidestand down - with a passenger (the one you are STILL trying to impress).

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
imported post

OOh crap iv'e done at least 3 of those But i had to laugh the hardest about the cut off switch (GUILT)

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

guilty as well although 1500 and 1800 won't go with the stand down so thats saved a few moments ... Took off once with the bike still chained to the concrete pillar ( won't do that again!!!)

·
Premium Member
61,401 Posts
imported post

How about moving your bike before you unplug the battery charger................Does that come under long term or short term memory loss ????

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

How about backing up and turning a 1500(with no reverse drive)inside your own garage, slipping and tipping it over. Backing up on dry cement at 1/4 mph!!! GGGRRRR!!!

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
imported post

Foodman wrote:
How about moving your bike before you unplug the battery charger................Does that come under long term or short term memory loss ????
sorry Foodman...like me thats known as a Senior moment:D:D

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

The 1200 will go without the sidestand up, dont ask me how I know...

Guilty of the kill switch as well...

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

I also am guilty of a few of those. I think the best was in the spring of 83 I was planning a trip to Florida from here in Southern WV I had spent a week cleaning and shining my 82 Aspencade and had a bunch of friends there to wish me a safe trip. So I got everything loaded got on the bike and off I went without lifting the side stand so straight into a four foot deep mud filled ditch needless to say I had to eat a lot of crow for a long time to come.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.