Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Has anyone out there heard of a Top Box Spoiler for the 1800 that incorporates
Brake lights, Running Lights and Indicator Lights?
Lynne and John

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

tanygaer wrote:
I have moved it for you..
Our technical hero strikes again. :bowing:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Some technical hero ,it is still in the wrong forum :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:It is already running in the for sale forum ,,

I will leave it here ,should give everybody a laugh :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wexy wrote:
Some technical hero ,it is still in the wrong forum :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:It is already running in the for sale forum ,,

I will leave it here ,should give everybody a laugh :cheeky1::cheeky1:
Indeed, I am surprised Tany didn't get even more confused and put it in the fun forum, but with the comments he will get maybe that is wher it will end up!! At least poor Lynne and John have had their enquirey delt with in the other thread.

Must be all the pig poo he has in his ears!!!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Yes, Wingstuff.com has them. They are around 100 dollars, but I believe it is a replacement light to fit in place of the existing light on the OEM hondaline spoiler.

Kit

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
Yes, Wingstuff.com has them. They are around 100 dollars, but I believe it is a replacement light to fit in place of the existing light on the OEM hondaline spoiler.

Kit
Recently discovered that there are a number of different light fitments for the 1500 spoilers, and I assume that is because some are OEM and some aftermarket, is this the same with the 1800 do you know Kit?

I just let Koxx4 have a spoiler and it has four tab slots for the light with four tabs, the light that I had and was giving to him, had no tabs, but relied on double sided to fix on under some spoiler or another. It was also a different length than the slot in the spoiler.

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Kit Carson wrote:

Kit
Recently discovered that there are a number of different light fitments for the 1500 spoilers, and I assume that is because some are OEM and some aftermarket, is this the same with the 1800 do you know Kit?

I just let Koxx4 have a spoiler and it has four tab slots for the light with four tabs, the light that I had and was giving to him, had no tabs, but relied on double sided to fix on under some spoiler or another. It was also a different length than the slot in the spoiler.
I honestly do not know. I have put several spoilers on but as of yet have not switched out the light bar. I am quite sure there is a great variation in the products that are available, and depending on if OEM or aftermarket, there will be fitment difference. They plan it that way. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.