Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I replaced the starter on my 1100 today. I did it in record time (for me).

When I was all done I cleaned up the all tools, got changed and went to go for a test ride, put my helmet on backed the bike out of the garage, started her up and then....

I went to put her in gear and realized I had forgot to put the shifter back on :?

After a fifteen minute hunt I found the shifter where I had put it away in the tool box with the wrenches. :shock::shock::cheeky1:

Ten minutes later I was finally able to go for my test ride, with the shifter. :action:

Peter

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

DUH....! :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

I've been there.

I've learned that it may not have happened if no one was there to witness the embarrassment.

Just a thought........

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
imported post

Peter , I didnt see anything . ;) GLad you got to take a ride and test drive that new stereo.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Now you know why you were able to do the job in record time,,,,,,,,, don't bother to replace all the parts :D

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
imported post

At least you found it.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Just remember that the stupidity of an act is directly proportional to the number of people watching at the time, if nobody saw it , it can't be to stupid..:waving::action:

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
imported post

I don't see a problem there. Now, if you would have waited to ride until someone came over to ride with you and then discovered it. That would be funny and somewhat embarrassing.

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
imported post

Tynkerbelle said something about you working on a low cost theft deterent :cheeky1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.