Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Being held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. December 12-14. Suppose to be some super low prices and deals on 08 clearance bikes. Trouble is looking for a upgrade. Time to dig a hole in the back field and hide the wallet. lol:waving:

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
imported post

AVA AUTO TECH wrote
Trouble is looking for a upgrade.

You ora newbike? :cheeky1::cheeky1:

Sounds like an good excuse to look at bikes. This show is, as I understand it, the manufacturer's show with the one in January being a dealer oriented one.

If we car pooled it we could probably save enough on parking for a down payment.

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
imported post

When were you thinking of going? Anyone else want to meet up and critique the show afterwards over a pizza or some wings? Ah yes make it wings. It would be more appropriate unless Trouble is planning on buying a Ducati. :action:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

I wish I could join you folks but the timing is bad. I gotta pick up the wifes new car this weekend in Tillsonburg then get ready to leave for Las Vegas early Monday morning. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait until the January show.:( I really hate paying the rediculous prices for parking down there anyways.:baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

nobbie wrote:
When were you thinking of going? Anyone else want to meet up and critique the show afterwards over a pizza or some wings? Ah yes make it wings. It would be more appropriate unless Trouble is planning on buying a Ducati. :action:
A Ducati!!!!!!!! Not. It will be a Suzuki or a Honda. She's making the payments in HER NAME so it's up to her. She just lost her job so this may be a site seeing tour on the weekend. Wings and or pizza after the show sounds great. What day is good for you folks. Tony

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
imported post

AVA AUTO TECH wrote:
nobbie wrote:
A Ducati!!!!!!!! Not. It will be a Suzuki or a Honda. She's making the payments in HER NAME so it's up to her. She just lost her job so this may be a site seeing tour on the weekend. Wings and or pizza after the show sounds great. What day is good for you folks. Tony
I'm probably working Saturday so Sunday is the only full day. Friday evening could work too. I'm not planning on buying anything just scheming and dreaming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.