Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have (or know of) a good model year comparison for the new wing (18/19/20)? Thinking about a lightly used bike but don't want problems. I bought a first model year bike once with a problem that bugged me for years.
Regards,
Jim

·
Administrator
1987 GL1200 Interstate
22,751 Posts
When the '21s hit the stores you should be able to get a decent price on a left over 2020. Maybe even a demo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping for a "technical" response.
Thanks Dennis, I wish, but a 2021 is not in the budget.

Does anyone know (or know where I can find) information on any problems related to the 2018/2019 wing that may or may not have been fixed in 2019/2020.
Maybe another way to as the question is... Do the 2018 or 2019 have any notable mechanical, comfort or performance issues that would make buying an earlier model a mistake? Are their technical service bulletins known issue that were fixed in subsequent years? I am thinking of buying a 2018...
Jim

·
Administrator
26,539 Posts
As far as I know and after checking on another site with a dedicated forum on the 18+ model, there are no real problems. The seat is made for small young people & the storage is for people not going anywhere but other than that there seem to be very few issues.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
I haven't kept up with the newer wings but one year I believe Honda did away with the wired intercom system, I think you have to use blue tooth. But again, I'm not sure just something to look at and consider

1 - 5 of 5 Posts