Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought a used E-Trike want to install on a 1983 Aspencade, looking for an instruction/install manual (or copy)
with pic's. Got no help from Tow-pac.
Thanks to anyone that can help

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
62,481 Posts
They are very picky about not releasing their manuals, but I have all 31 of them.

I can't publish the link, so look in your Private Messages for how to get them.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
If you send me a PM with your e-mail address, I'll send you the manual in .pdf form... I have one on my 2009 GL1800... You might run into some issues as the sub frames and to some degree, the cart, are bike specific but I would be happy to send you the manual...

Les

Reactions: GL12Cruzier

·
Administrator
62,481 Posts
Les, that PM that I referred to was your manuals, so he should be good to go.

just waiting for confirmation he read the PM and did something about it.

he must have one of them 4 letter words effecting his hobby time.

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
OK John - I figured that was what you were talking about... I did send him the files so he should have enough info now albeit different model year of bike...

Les

Reactions: AZgl1800

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

New to the forum and to the Goldwing world. Just done a similar thing, gone and bought a Tow-Pac insta kit, told it was off a Harley. So contacted Tow-Pac to see if they have a parts department to see if I could get the brackets to fit the kit to 1995 GL1500. To no joy!! Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding the brackets or to someone that makes them or of there a manual to copy them and make them up myself.

Regards,
Paul 👍

·
Administrator
62,481 Posts
Hi All,

New to the forum and to the Goldwing world. Just done a similar thing, gone and bought a Tow-Pac insta kit, told it was off a Harley. So contacted Tow-Pac to see if they have a parts department to see if I could get the brackets to fit the kit to 1995 GL1500. To no joy!! Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding the brackets or to someone that makes them or of there a manual to copy them and make them up myself.

Regards,
Paul 👍
I have the manual for the 1800 Goldwings, wish I had the 1500 also, but you are welcome to the one I have.

check your PMs / Conversations

1 - 10 of 10 Posts