Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

going to toysrus tonight to look for some gold wing scale models or build models will update in a few hours and let yall know what i find if anyones intrested?

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Always interested in new toys, especially if they are Wing related toys!

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
imported post

has there ever been a scale model of a 1200?

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

sad report from the toy front, from the largest retailer of toys in north america-----------NO HONDA TOYS WHATS SO EVER-----------lots of harley,o.c.c.,west coast choppers,and a few von dutch and indian. big dissapointment

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

speedracer wrote:
sad report from the toy front, from the largest retailer of toys in north america-----------NO HONDA TOYS WHATS SO EVER-----------lots of harley,o.c.c.,west coast choppers,and a few von dutch and indian. big dissapointment
Don't feel bad speedracer, Toys are us only deal in what's trendy, whether it's crap or not doesn't matter, just what's trendy.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
imported post

hi speedracer,i got my gl1500 model in spain 3 yrs ago it worked out at £7 english money it stand pride of place on top of my computer vdu...bri,sunderland ,england.;)

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

I've seen several Goldwing scale models listed on eBay. All the way from gl1000 to gl1800.:jumper:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

well sisnce i dont see myself touring thru spain anytime soon,i guess e-bay will have to do thanks yall

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
imported post

I was bidding on this gem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5980529023

But it went over $50 and I stopped. Since then, the winning biider backed out and she's up for sale again, at the second highest bid.

Still too much money for me to justify. I even thought of buying and molding/copying the kit, but decided against it. (I work in plastics: www.falconkits.com).

Jack

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Frenchy wrote:
I've seen several Goldwing scale models listed on eBay. All the way from gl1000 to gl1800.:jumper:
I have never seen a 1200 either model kit or die cast on ebay, :stumped: The 1000,1100,1500, and 1800s are there but no 1200s.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

WOW that thing is super cool i would love to have it but w/shipping its like $63.00 maybe i leave the page up on my pc for my wife to accidentally see,what with fathers day right around the corner and all

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
imported post

yeah...the only problem I have is that I'm a father, but the wife is now an ex. :) Wait, that's not a problem...

Jack

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

jsmith24 wrote:
I was bidding on this gem:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5980529023

But it went over $50 and I stopped. Since then, the winning biider backed out and she's up for sale again, at the second highest bid.

Still too much money for me to justify. I even thought of buying and molding/copying the kit, but decided against it. (I work in plastics: http://www.falconkits.com).

Jack
Jack,:waving:

I suppose it would cost a lot to get setup for making them, but it makes me wonder how many you could sell. I might go $25-30 for a 1200 but not$60. I have looked for a long time on ebay , never have seen a 1200 and not very many 1000s or 1100s.

:12red::cool:.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
imported post

Speedy, I didn't even see your location, but I knew you were from TX when you actually bothered to type "y'all" ! too funny

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

im in houston just a stones throw from you

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
imported post

yeah, I figured it out simply looking to the left, but the point was I didn't need to, the yall was a dead giveaway...:grinner:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.