Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi i am new to this site and have been searching all over to see if anybody has any info on trade stands at goldwing rallies. I sell from my caravan. My range covers crystal jewellery,hanging crystals, healing crystals and loose that may be able to be used for bike decor.anybody help,post answer or e-mail. thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Why not go to the UK Goldwing club at www.gwocgb.co.uk and find out about next years big rally, you can also locate the regional clubs from there and ask about their Wing Dings held through the year.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

have just tried the website you suggested but if will not give me any info as i am not a member.i will just have to hope something appears on this sitethanks for the info anyway.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
imported post

You don't have to be a member to access the forum. As its basically a UK forum you will have no problems getting answers about Wing Dings etc there.

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
imported post

You have to register to post a message in the GWOCGB forum, just like you registered to post here. Only takes a minute to do.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

:DThanks for everybody's help have now listed same question on site the problem appeared to be finding a user name not already in use. pleasent rides to everybody if you see me in the field say hello.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.