Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A seven-year-old boy was at the center of a Seattle courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over whoshould have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keepingwith child custody law and regulations requiring that familyunity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that
his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused tolive with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learningthat domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the
judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to proposewho should have custody of him.

After two recesses to checklegal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Seattle Seahawks whom both the boy and the judge firmly believe are not capable of beating anyone.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
Is there such a thing?
:baffled:Well...there ARE thepersistent rumors...and the usual, albeit anecdotal, reported sightings... :blowingup:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

That was good!!! :cheeky1:

I know how it is with a loosing football team,,,

Only about ten miles from the Tampa Bay Buc's stadium is the Skyway Bridge. About 175' from the road deck to the water. A favorite place for suicides.

During the loosing season, they thought about putting a direct phone line to the Buc's office so your last defiant act could be calling and cussing out the team.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
imported post

Good,Good...............maybe they can sent the boy to the English rugby team they cant beat anybody either.:cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
imported post

For that matter........................................neither the English cricket team.:cooldevil::cheeky1::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
Just think...you COULD be a LIONS fan...:cooldevil::alco:
0-16 is on the way. I bet a guy at work a lunch that the Lions would win 7 games this year, boy was I ever wrong, he refuses to count preseason wins for some reason.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
homerdog wrote:
FenderHead wrote:
Just think...you COULD be a LIONS fan...:cooldevil::alco:
I bet a guy at work a lunch that the Lions would win 7 games this year,
Ya...it looks pretty bleak for the PACK, too! :(
The lions will be 1-15 after they play the pack :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

Speaking of the NFL they had a demo game in Toronto over the week end and no- one came!!!!! They were giving tickets away just to get people to go... Oh well what do you expect?? Takes you guys 4 tries to do what we can in 3 HE HE HE

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

if that does not work i know plenty of north east england soccer teams that could not beat anyone

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

WOO-HOO! I feel really thrilled to back a winning team compared to those. Yep, those Chiefs are really tearing it up with 2 WHOLE WINS! Oh well, maybe they'll be smart enough to draft some offensive linemen since they are only suiting up 7 per game. But with the head coach & General Manager they have I'd imagine they'll draft more defensive backs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.