Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Just me.
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

The "Trail of Tears" just rolled past my house. Lots of Harleys, a few Wings, couple of trikes. They stop for the night here in Hot Springs every year, and in the AM roll west out of town, right past my house.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
imported post

I started out in Chattanooga Sat. morning in the Trail of Tears and made it about 50-75 miles before a biker in our group stator went out.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

BAMADAVE SHOULD HAVE USED THE DIRECTARY AND CALLED ME COULD HAVE TRAILERED IT TO THE HOUSE,AND WORKED ON IT IN THE GARAGE,GOT OUT OF THE RAIN ANYWAY..

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
imported post

woodbutcher wrote:
The "Trail of Tears" just rolled past my house. Lots of Harleys, a few Wings, couple of trikes. They stop for the night here in Hot Springs every year, and in the AM roll west out of town, right past my house.
Hey post some pics.
Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
imported post

Pate wrote:
BAMADAVE SHOULD HAVE USED THE DIRECTARY AND CALLED ME COULD HAVE TRAILERED IT TO THE HOUSE,AND WORKED ON IT IN THE GARAGE,GOT OUT OF THE RAIN ANYWAY..
Thanks Pate, he might of considered it because it was pouring down good. He had a '96 Harley. We left it in front of a auto repair shop in Tracy City, Tn. He went back that evening and got it.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
imported post

OH WAIT A MINUTE YOU DIDNT TELL ME A HARLEY?IN MY GARAGE HAHAHAH.LOL ANYONES WELCOME IF THEY NEED HELP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.