Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Man if I could find someone coming to Florida!!!, I'de take it!!!!

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
So how much would you estimate half your gas be??. I might just do this!!

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Wow I'm humbled by the support of all the members wanting to help!!. My THANKS!!!!!. I may just have to buy this trailer!!. I think it would go nicely with my BLACK BEAUTY!!

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Well it's looking like I'm just gonna do that!!! I'll contact the owner and make the arraignments!!!

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
well just an FYI , I can drive up to Georgia, or Alabama to meet and greet to swap off if needed. Doesn't have to come all the way to Florida!!!!. I'm not going to let all you great guys take the full BRUNT of this without contributing something myself!!!!........ Allan

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Ok if we set this relay up we need to start from Toledo Ohio!!. I'm not an advocate of posting my phone numbers on the WWW but we need to have a way to keep in touch with one another!!!. I'm open for your seggestion on how to keep in touch with each other?. Perhaps we can PM the person with the trailer our phone number, so we can be contacted about a meeting place?. This way we never actually give out our number on the forum!!, just a seggestion!!. Thank you all for helping me out. You have NO IDEA how much I appreciate you guys!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.