Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Forum Toolmaster
459 Posts
Ok if we set this relay up we need to start from Toledo Ohio!!. I'm not an advocate of posting my phone numbers on the WWW but we need to have a way to keep in touch with one another!!!. I'm open for your seggestion on how to keep in touch with each other?. Perhaps we can PM the person with the trailer our phone number, so we can be contacted about a meeting place?. This way we never actually give out our number on the forum!!, just a seggestion!!. Thank you all for helping me out. You have NO IDEA how much I appreciate you guys!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
I agree with the Phone # thing. I say we set this up with the people and then all those people PM their numbers to each other.

I can haul the trailer from the W. Va., Va line on 77 to somewhere in S Carolina. I should be able to pull that off in one day if I have to....... Maybe 2 depending on pickup time.

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Not sure of the exact route you are shooting for yet but I will be up just outside (to the NE) Louisville KY on the evening of Wednesday Nov 21 and again on the afternoon of Sunday, Nov 25th. I won't be on the bike but I may be able to either pull it with the car or trailer it.

If I could get it then I could arrange to transport it into GA a week or 2 later.

Update: my trip to KY has been cancelled. If I do the relay it will be just for that purpose now. I'm still in though if it works out!

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I don't remember anyone asking what size trailer ball is needed. It would not be good to meet your relay partner only to find you have the wrong size ball.

Also if this is entering florida via or near I-75 corridor I could help. I have a 1 & 7/8 inch ball on my bike.

Whoever is setting this up please post the route and dates.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
The trailer has a hitch set up for the 1 7/8" ball and a flat 4 prong electrical connection.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Trailer is back on the market apparently!!! I will relist, this time a commit to buy will require some $$ up front.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.