Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a Khrome Werks Trailer hitch still in the shrink-wrap package. It came with the bike when I bought it and I don't plan to tow anything...so I'm real reasonable. I'm hopin to get $100 for it cuz I've been laid-off and could use some bill payin green.
Any interested people...respond and we could exchange digits. I'm located in Syracuse, Indiana [North Central part of the state...just south of the RV Capital of the World]. It could easily be shipped anywhere...just give me an address and I'll let you know the additional cost.

·
Premium Member
4,401 Posts
imported post

Price looks fair, but you'll probably get more interest if you post some pics and state what model its for. (I assume its for a 1500, since thats the model you have listed in your profile):waving:

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I'll try to do that SB in SC. But the one you attached as a link is not the one I have available. It's not the best pic cuz it was from my cell phone. The hitch is good for a GL1500 years 1988 thru 1996. Sorry bout the confusion.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,793 Posts
imported post

Is this hitch still available?

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Sorry bout the delay dingdong...hope it hasn't been too long since you asked.

YES, this hitch is still available. Call me anytime if you'd like 547-457-9016

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Hello dingdong...is your none response an indication that you are no longer interested the trailer hitch? thank you in advance for your response...joecwales

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,205 Posts
imported post

joecwales,

call him on the phone number he left. He may be having internet issues.

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

joecwales ..... do you have a link to your particular model?

Dusty

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Sorry Dusty...I have no link. I do have the instructions and the unit is still in its shrink wrap package. Is there any questions I maybe able to answer? joecwales 547-457-9016

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks John for the suggestion but I didn't see any phone number dingdong left. The only number listed is the one I left for him to contact me. No problem...I just wanted to be sure a brudda got what they needed rather than some Craigslister not part of the bruddahood. word out...LOL

·
Premium Member
1993 gl1500, 1976 gl1000
3,793 Posts
imported post

joecwales wrote:
Thanks John for the suggestion but I didn't see any phone number dingdong left. The only number listed is the one I left for him to contact me. No problem...I just wanted to be sure a brudda got what they needed rather than some Craigslister not part of the bruddahood. word out...LOL
Joecwales: Sorry I have been out of town. There is something wrong with the phone # you posted. I get a "Cannot complete as dialed" message. ??? Sending a PM.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Hello Tom...it was a pleasure to have talked with you. As we discussed I'll be sending you the hitch tomorrow.
Since we are working this deal as gentlemen and I agreed to send the hitch before cashing your payment...I'll give you my address so you can mail payment at your soonest convenience.
Best regards,
joecwales

PS I think this info is correct unlike my phone number I posted. Sorry and thanks for your patience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.