Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I bought a wiring harness for trailer wiring some time back that plugs right into the stock harness on a 1500 ( except for ground wire )
My wife got tired of it laying on the computer desk and put it in the closet, but lost the instructions. I am pretty sure of where it plugs in but if someone has a copy of the instructions it would be some reassurance. I ordered it from cycle max ohio if that helps
Thanks

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,720 Posts
imported post

Give cycle max ohio a call, betcha they will email you a copy of the instructions in a heart beat.

·
Life Time Premium Member
3,919 Posts
imported post

I made a pdf of my instructions for the wiring harness. I scanned in what I could and typed the rest to make it legible. You open the bottom cover on the trunk, unplug the lights , plug them into the harness and then plug the harness where you unplugged the lights. Then attach the loose ends to you adapter.

Click on the link below for my PDF.

Attachment: http://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/attachment.php?id=23416

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I've said it before and i will say it again. The people on this forum are the greatest anywhere!!! I was in a bind for time so calling cyclemax was not an option and yall pulled thru with a copy of the instructions for me. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Got her wired up and ready to go!!! It is a pretty neat trailer. I will take some picyures and post them in the near future. Thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
imported post

This post helped me out loads! Thanks:waving:

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
imported post

Thank you guys as always you have the best info out there and with diagrams to booth. I really appreciate all the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.