Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Magic Moderator
4,490 Posts
The last post he said he uses a 5 button mouse, I had one and didn't like it and I gave it to Tom and got a normal mouse.

·
Administrator
58,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
My daughter has one of those funky mouses, it is vertical with a bunch of buttons on it.

no way in hell can I make use of that thing, thanks but no thanks, I will stick with the Much Proven LogiTech M510 of which I have had a lot of them, one dedicated to each laptop or desktop that I own.....
wore out a couple, seems that 5 years of use, they give up the ghost? dunno, guess they don't like being dropped on concrete :)

·
Magic Moderator
4,490 Posts
I've got an assortment of mice all different brands. Wireless ones and I do not get along if they don't work right they tend to get thrown, so mine are wired and 2 button.

·
Administrator
58,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
the LogiTech M510 has two buttons on the left side, I am going to research and see if I can disable them.
they cause me a lot of trouble.

other than that, they are two buttons with a wheel, which is all I want......
extra buttons are disastrous 99% of the time.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Tons of spare Dell Keyboards and two-button mice laying around the office, each time we update a workstation PC, comes with new keyboard and mouse. Stacks of extras in the PC Support closet. At work we scrap keyboards and meeces by the hundreds. So I have Dell keyboards and mices on the PCs around the house. Haven't had to buy one in a long time.

Work Laptop came with a Dell wireless keyboard and moose, I use those at the desk in the living room. A KVM Switch connects the KB, Mouse, and 32" screen to either the work laptop or my "Livingroom PC" if I'm not working. Since the PC uses the main Living room big screen TV and surround sound system as a "2nd" monitor, I can take the wireless KB and Mouse to the coffee table and surf YouTube or whatever on the big screen from the sofa! :)

·
Administrator
58,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
when did the post editor acquire the extra options?
when I went to bed last night, it was sameo sameo....

whan dot aprile, the draught of march as garbage :censored: 🙃 :oops::devilish::alien::coffee::poop:

61 - 72 of 72 Posts