Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am looking for a sourse for a traveltrunk relocator bracket that will put it back about 1 to 3 inches, i saw one on ebay but it is gone anyother ideas?

thanks for your help

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
imported post

timkin wrote:
I am looking for a sourse for a traveltrunk relocator bracket that will put it back about 1 to 3 inches, i saw one on ebay but it is gone anyother ideas?

thanks for your help
Howdy timkin and welcome to the forum. :)

The trunk relocation kit is still available new. Wingstuff has them for $30. Link below.
GL1100 / GL1200 Trunk Relocation Kit

John

·
Premium Member
6,766 Posts
imported post

I have one I just took off a 1200 because I am putting on a light bar and it didn't want to play nice. You can have for a small donation to this site plus shipping. PM me your email addy and I will get out to as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

:shock::shock:Man, was the re locater that expensive to give you chest pains??:cooldevil:

Hope everything went ok with your stay in the hospital, and its nothing serious!!

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

PM sent.....

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

no no ot was less then $30 and they had the air house my bike was missing. the chest pains came while i was doing domestic duties. goes to prove that men should not load dishwashers.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Take care of your self.....I have gotten the same chest pains......:cheeky1:...When the wife breaks out her one mile long "Honey Do" list....:shock:.....

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

she gets out that list i and i give her one right back.

i am taking it easy. pettin my critters (2 big dogs and 3 cats). poking at house work and the like. if i get tired i have a seat and rest for awhile.

taking it one day at a time.

·
12,841 Posts
imported post

I'm sorry to hear of your medical troubles. Did they determine the cause of the pain?

John

·
12,841 Posts
imported post

timkin wrote:
there thinking a mild heart attack. but i am going for a strees test the 14 to help confirm or denie it
I'll be praying for a good report.

John

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.