Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have been thinking about the money that was suppose to be set aside for NASR12 and I typed this and would like to send it to John (halfling) just to see if he will honor and send "our" money. In the note I said that I was including Carl (galazyhunter) in the message. Carl, please DO NOT respond the the PM to halfling. If everyone agrees for me to send it, I will. I will post any reply I get from him to this thread. So, should I send it or not?

Hi John (halfling),
With the reconstruction of NASR there has come lots of changes. One of those changes I wanted you to know is that I am now Treasurer, so any money that you had set aside for NASR 12, you can send to me. Please make check payable to me, Michele Hemingway. My address is 3629 Elliott Blvd, Augusta, GA 30906. It would be greatly appreciated to be received by April 30th. I have included Carl (galaxyhunter) in the PM so he will know who to contact about reimbursement. Thanks, Michele

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Looks good to me.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
That works for me.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Just to let you know, He probably won't respond or at least very quickly. He has not responded to my last couple of PM's & didn't return my call when I left a phone message. He is basically AWOL.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will be surprised if I hear anything but it doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,713 Posts
At the very least, we are putting him on notice, that if he does not forward the money to you Michelle, he is a "thief".

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,713 Posts
Is it just my imagination, that with the move of NASR back to here, and with the addition of the Guns and Computer forums, that the activity level seems to be up?

I am now seeing new posts at least 3 times a day.

a very few months ago, new posts showed up about once a day.

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
I like it.....let’s see if you get a response!

·
Premium Member
20,585 Posts
His cell number is (615) 594-8233

Reactions: Snorebaby

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
I'd be very surprised if you hear anything, even more surprised if he actually sends a check..... I think "His" idea of members contributions toward the next NASR event was something like $500. That leaves Halfling with over $3000 of the members money.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
I'd be very surprised if you hear anything, even more surprised if he actually sends a check..... I think "His" idea of members contributions toward the next NASR event was something like $500. That leaves Halfling with over $3000 of the members money.

At the Ill M&G last fall, A 500.00 number did come up & offered a check for 250.00 right away. In retrospect, I should have taken it. :headbanger:

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
John (jobe05) do you still have a copy of your bookkeeping records? If so, would you send them to me? [email protected]

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
At the Ill M&G last fall, A 500.00 number did come up & offered a check for 250.00 right away. In retrospect, I should have taken it. :headbanger:

I kick myself for sending John the money...... I should have asked everyone in my PM what they wanted me to do with it. I guess not asking makes me feel as much to blame as Halfling is...... No... Im not paying back the money..... Get that out of your head... I think halfling should give the members back their money.

Reactions: AZgl1800

·
Premium Member
6,132 Posts
John Hannington's Email: [email protected]

He has another one also, clockshop..... something, maybe Bill has that one I don't have it on my newer computer.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Received this in the mail today. I will be opening a checking acct with this amount next week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Wow, I didn't see that coming.

Reactions: Snorebaby
1 - 20 of 23 Posts