Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
imported post

:clapper: :clapper:The Irish Treffen is the last weekend in August from the 25th --29th it is on in Bandon GAA grounds in Co.Cork :leprechaun: :leprechaun: a mighty weekend is being planned you can get more on www.goldwingireland.coman check the treffen updates.

Chris Scanlon :cool: :cool:

Chairman

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

you are on the ball chris .:skipping::skipping:....,,,,,,All members of Gwoci in the leinster area were sent out notification of all the GWEF treffens and goldwing events ....around 2 months ago ,,,Maybe MORR is not a member yet or joined after that...

Morr welcome to the best goldwing site this side of the internet ...:waving::waving:...keep an eye on the event section here and on the goldwing Ireland site and you will get all the info on runs etc ....cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

morr wrote:
hi everyone, when is the roi treffen or have i missed it
What the heck is a treffen, is it contagious.

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

morr wrote:
hi travelinmays its a bit of a get together
sounds contagious to many folks start hanging out together you might end up with a city. Guess I am safer out here in the woods.:?

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

A treffen is similar to a wing ding .....In Europe each country that is a member of the Goldwing european federation holds a treffen once a year and no two treffens can be run at the same time ,and the members from the other countries are invited to attend as well as all the members of the host country,,I think it is a german word that means ..gathering or meeting ...Our treffen is being held on the last weekend of aug and we expect to have many wingers from european countries to attend ....I hope that clears that up....Ciaran

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Hey Morr,:waving::waving::waving:

Welcome to the forum.

Don't tell anyone that it actually rains in the South East, sometimes.

Here's a photo of another south easterner. All the wings behind are not his, honest.

Brown Bear.

And remember all angels have wings.:):):)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.