Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

181 - 185 of 185 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I finished this 1500 for a buddy of mine and it turned out to be the first Endeavor conversion in Minnesota. I can't remember what the 1991 1500 I used to have got for mileage but his is getting a miserable 23mpg. We just cleaned the air filter and plugged the air jets. It runs like a top and is smooth as silk but not near the power of the Valkyrie which even with 6 carbs gets 31 on average. It is also a trike and in general the conversions have little to no effect on economy.

·
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Rear suspension: one 8" air bag. air compressor w/ 1 gal tank. auto leveling valve with 5 second delay. good smooth ride and no need to manually add or remove air for passenger and added weight. It does it all on it's own.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Trike Lady, As in your post , I had the tripple trees made. When I received them the tubes was NOT concentric, About 2 degrees off on the top. I sent them back to them, appears that the top was modified to make them slide in. It is still not concentric but works. They was supposed to refund my return shipping costs, Never happened. The parts had saw marks and dings all over, I will NEVER go to them again!!! total cost 1180 bucks. Sure hope their quality improves!!!!

181 - 185 of 185 Posts