Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Any trike guys out there know about this company. 4000 bucks and you get to choose your wheel style. Tossing around the idea of making the wing a trike for mel.

http://www.trikesforless.org/

Jeff

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

AZ this guy is in Holdenville OK and he advertises on OKC Craigslist. I thought 4000 to make a trike sounded pretty good and I haven't seen too many trikes that will get out from under you on gravel at a stop.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Interesting, looks like a Voyager without the center wheel. Not sure, I think for 1000 to 1400 I would rather have the complete body. To each his own.

·
Administrator
58,768 Posts
imported post

From my wife's perspective, that won't get a 2nd glance.

for me either if you can't open the saddle bags.

I think that if I am forced to go to a trike, it will be a full blown body that is integrated into the bikes overall look.

·
Administrator
58,768 Posts
imported post

I sent them an email to see if the saddle bags can be opened. Also asked if it is removable like the Voyager.

Here is their reply.

Trike Kit Monday, April 13, 2009 8:52 AM From: "Thomas Brooks" <[email protected]>

Hello John

Yes you can take the kit off of your bike in about 5 min once it is installed. It takes about that long to reconnect it also.

Your side boxes will be usable and able to open them. The kit will fit the 1500 or 1800 either one with no problem. If you have any questions please feel free to call me.

Tom Brooks
Seminole, Oklahoma 74868
Phone 405-382-6840
Cell Phone 405-220-5450
Seminole, Oklahoma 74868
405-382-6840

So, it would appear that if you want to have "both worlds", then this kit just might be something to check into. I know that I will definitely check it out before making a decision to go with something else.

But, that will be a while as I don't have permission yet to even get a bike.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
imported post

Very similar to "Instra-Trike", around the same price. Easy on and easy off if you want to 2 wheel it.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Then in other words, the main wheel says, so it is actually a 4 wheeler.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.