Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For sale: 1994 Goldwing 1500SE 20 year Anniversary Model Roadsmith trike. Has been tuned up, good tires, new battery, Windbender windshield, heel toe shifter, ring of fire lights, fog lights, passenger arm rests, Ram mounts for attachments, rear Goodyear wide tires and American Racing rims, AM/FM and CB, custom pin striping, 104K miles - runs great.

The SE has reverse. Also comes with owners, service, and electrical manuals.

I have kept all the receipts since I bought it 2 years ago. $13,000

Located near San Francisco, CA

Bonnie

925-686-2424

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

WOW beautiful Best of luck

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

It's even my color. Santa forgot to bring my sack of cash this year.:sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy:

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks, it has taken a lot of money and time and I have enjoyed riding it. The problem seems that money is in short supply for most people . Oh well, if I can't find a buyer, I will just keep it. I was just thinking of getting a newer one if I could sell this.
Bonnie

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Bonnie If ya cant sell it, dont fret cause you have a beautiful trike and the top of the line Honda GL 1500
The best big machine Honda Built and with only 104K miles its just now broke in and ready to ride !!!!!

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks, I was just talking with a friend tonight and said that I am going to keep it because it runs great and I have it the way I want it. And only another GW rider can understand that 100K is not bad mileage. Your trike is very nice too,
Bonnie

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.