Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Trike Master
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Bike: 2006 Level III Wing (Permium Audio, Comfort System, Nav.
Conversion: 2010 35th Anniversary Hannigan
Bike Accessories:
Ring of Fire(blue/red/amber)with on/off switch, front fender ext. w/braces, grip puppies, Kury Switch Blades, Kury Passenger foot rests, Utopia"quick out" rider backrest, Baker mirror wings, upper/lower air wings, trike wings, trunk lid lighted spoiler, Honda CB, trunk lid organizer, trunk carpet, F4+4 tinted/vented windshield, brake side heel rest, side cover chrome trim
Hannigan upgrades:
Whale tail spoiler, chrome wheels, weight bearing foot fairings. All forward facing surfaces + top outer edge of foot fairings + area behind passenger foot rests protected w/3M Stone Gard, 4.5 degree rake kit.

Recently completely serviced + new fork springs and new front tire.
New battery(not installed)
Service manual.
Complete records w/papers from all installed accessories.
Will include 2 J&M headsets for open face, flip face or full face helmets.
Bike has 38K miles, conversion has 18K miles.

$22,500

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
Good price for this package.
Independent rear suspension with disc brakes?
Steering rake trees ?

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
A great deal for someone looking for a trike for sure.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got to get too 15 msgs before I can answer you're pm.So I'll just ask here.
1st off,I'm considering buying a trike, I ride 2up and pull a bunkhouse trailer. Id like to know if anything swayed you towards buying a hannigan? Do they have adjustable rear suspension and is that a big deal? IF you were going to buy another trike,would you buy another Hannigan? Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thx Jeff

·
Trike Master
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Id like to know if anything swayed you towards buying a hannigan?
Yes! I studied/tested conversions for nearly 4 years before picking the Hannigan. It had the smoothest ride and the simplest maintenance of all tested.

Do they have adjustable rear suspension and is that a big deal?
My installer set my shocks on what he felt I needed and I have never had to change them!

IF you were going to buy another trike,would you buy another Hannigan?
If it were the GenI, yes, I would buy another. Sorry but, I do not care for the looks of the newer GenII Hannigan!

Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thx Jeff
IRS conversions that lengthen the wheel base are the smoothest riders.
Good luck with finding the one you like!
I still remember visiting the Hannigan facility in Murray, Ky. Took a test ride and about 5 miles down the road, the wife said, "This is the one, isn't it?" Sure was!!!!:grin3:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.