Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do to several reasons I'm putting my 1500 up for sale and getting a trike. I've been looking at different ones for a few months now and have found a 2010 with almost no miles and almost everything on it I want. It has California Side Car conversion with independent suspension on it. I really don't know anything about them and would like to hear some opinions on them. Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
One of the most important things is who build it!

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I have put 25,000 trouble free miles on mine. the only issue with the csc is the driveshaft, some have stripped the splines and csc was doing a recall to have the shaft welded. you might want to see if that was done. mine was welded at about 16,000 miles and it is still running smooth.

-----------------------

after checking my service records, I see that my memory is not as good as it once was. the shaft was actually welded at the same time my brake recall was done at 12,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
CSC is one of the best kits/conversions. The spline thing needs to be checked out, but other than that, it's a fine ride. I own a Motortrike, and it is fine, but the service sucked, and Thouroughbred as a company, was kinda snotty to deal with. If I ever bought another one, it'd be a CSC. JMO, jimsjinx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.