Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi everyone lookes as if i have done it again if i had looked abit further on in tech forum i would have seen dean asked the same quistion,staring me in the face was all the info i needed to post my photo,hope ihave the same success as dean,bikerfred

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

No problem BikerFred, I've done the same thing myself.

Hobie

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Hey Fred, wouldn't Trikerfred be more appropriate! :waving:

Hobie, you probably should move your computer away from the hills, you're getting an echo!:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Oh oh, Say,say,say,Can,can,can, yeah you get the idea. How'd I double post? I must say I'm somewhat dismayed and confused.

Confused and dismayed, somewhat I am say I must.

Hobie(now going out for medicinal purposes):waving:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Hi bikerfred. Have a look at the FAQ part of the forum, all the answers you need about posting pics etc are there.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hi,exavid,& englishtedgood idea to change my name to trikerfred makes sense, all i have to do now is edit my profile:baffled:expect change in the next decade,anyway thanks for info on how to post photo to site,i expect i will get it sussed out now you have pointed me in the right direction.bikerfred.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Hobie, you probably should move your computer away from the hills, you're getting an echo!:cheeky1:
Hey Hobie1 :waving: Echo :crying:Echo :crying:Echo :crying:Echo

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

:grinner:Oh you guys are so ho ho funny.:clapper::cheeky1::p:D:);). Make two little mistakes and I'm I'm done done done done done done aaaaaaaaaaarrgggghhhhhh.:grinner:

Life is good!!

Hoooobiiiieeeee.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

and I thought I was the only one with way to much free time on my hands....

no, if I really had free time I wouldn't be sitting at a computor but going for a ride!

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Guess what I did after posting? I took my wing for a ride. It's only 55 deg F here in Midwest Illinois and I went for a ride in my T-shirt and helmet and rode like the wind.

I can handle just about any weather, if I'm inclined to do so.

Hobie
And you??:action:

This is all for fun, I'm having some, I hope everyone else is too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.