Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know any options for protection to running boards on GW Trikes? I have a California sidecar trike with running boards. Just bought it and drove it back to home from out of state. Several nicks and damage from road wear. I looked online and the only thing I can seem to find is 3M film to apply. I don't know how professional this would appear. It seems to me that this would not be a new problem and someone would have come out with great options for protections. What I would think would be nice is to have like, clear plastic protectors that custom fit, like the ones over the front headlights. I cannot seem to find these. Anyone with running boards that has solved/prevented this problem.... I would appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have the same problem and I bought the 3 m film from cycle max. I just have not have anytime to put in on yet but I will get there. I was thinking of going to a window tinting shop and asking them if they had anything I could use like the film. From what I understand, if the 3 m product is put on right, you never really see it on the fenders. If you find something else, let me know, thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.