Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm new to this forum and don't see a lot of trip reports. I finally got around to updating my website with my latest trip to Colorado.

If you're interested, go to my website, click on the Trips menu and select the Colorado 2010 trip report.

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

:waving:Hello Robert and Welcome . Thanks for sharing your routes and photos :claps:. Really scenic shots . I hope to someday be able to spend more time out in CO . Its gonna be while though . Something about 401Ks and stock market plunges :sadguy:.

I hope you continue to visit and enjoy the forums . Ride safe and often . :18yellow:

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
imported post

Thanks Robert. My brother lives in Cortez so I know that area fairly well. I've been to the Telluride bluegrass festival several times so the ski lift pics brought back some memories. Haven't been able to ride my Wing out there yet, but it's definitely on my to-do list in the not too distant future.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

Thanks for sharing your trip pictures. I went to your site yesterday morning and reviewed all of them. Some nice rides in there that brought back memories of some of the places I've been.

Made the rainy morning pass quickly. Rain finally quit andI was able to link up with a friend of mine and log 250 miles yesterday afternoon to Starved Rock SP and back.

:action:

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Parman wrote:
Thanks for sharing your trip pictures. I went to your site yesterday morning and reviewed all of them. Some nice rides in there that brought back memories of some of the places I've been.

Made the rainy morning pass quickly. Rain finally quit andI was able to link up with a friend of mine and log 250 miles yesterday afternoon to Starved Rock SP and back.

:action:
Thanks for looking. Glad you got to go for a ride. Wish you could send some of that rain down here.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
imported post

Nice Pics..Tried to get over the bazillion Dollar Hiway a few years ago(2009) on my return from a three week trip up from AZ up the cal coast and over across Oregon..the Lolo and Yellow stone,Wy and to Denver and down. Was planning on hitting a reunion in Colorado springs then over the Mountain Via telluride. Got near and ran into a Guy on a BMW that said it was snowing on top and dangerous. Opted to head down through the NM and over the Carson to Farmington. I have got to do that one..Great Pics. Now I am Jonesing. hahaha

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

Ouray, Silverton, all those towns... grand country...

Black Bear Pass. Oh yeah... did it in 1973 in a 56 Willys...

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
imported post

Nice trip report page, thanks for sharing. Would ike to head down and ride the hill country.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.