Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

As one of you Irish guys said in your post- "Old Whats her Name" has been wanting to visit Ireland and explore our heritage for some time now. We both have lots of Irish in us -but don't know any relatives in Ireland. On our trip we want to spend 7-10 days and see as much as possible (maybe a pub or two)

Any suggestions on renting a wing and an itinerary?Links to websites etc. Dublin is a must but not any definite plans after that. What time of the year is best to come over? I have been reading the forum for some time now and figured - it just made sense to ask a native!

All ideas welcome

Thanks guys

Mike and Mary

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi Mike ,,Bad news I am afraid ,,,it is not possible to rent a wing here and I dont think there are any motorcycle rental companies here ,,,A car is really your only choice ,,The best time to come and visit is anytime between may and the end of aug,,try this site for all the info you need on accomodation etc ,,,www.tourismireland.com ,,Dont forget to let us all know when you are coming ,,c:waving:cheers Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey mjohnson :waving: Ireland is a great country to visit at all times of the year. :clapper: Weather wise it's probably better to visit anytime between May and Sept and you have longer daylight hoursat these times as well. :jumper:Im not aware of any dealer who actually hires Goldwing, :stumped:but maybe some of the other members might know. :skipping:

:walker: :18red: :walker:

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hey Redwing - I saw a movie titled "the secret of roan Innis" It was set it seems in your neck of the woods - on the west coast of Ireland on an island called - I'm not sure if I'm spelling it right Roan (Row in ish) it was simply beautiful. When I see your posts I envision you living there! Thanks for the help

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.