Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I was going to hard wire a trunk light with a mercury switch but bought one of these instead. Infrared ON, timed shut off, adjustable intensity, can be set not to come on in daylight. Comes with 4 AAA cells. I've played with it and now just have to make a mount.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/garden/page.aspx?cat=2,42194&p=67628

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
imported post

does it put out a lot of light?

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

Looks like a great idea!

John

·
Premium Member
5,106 Posts
imported post

just take one out of a car at a salvage yard and get the pressure switch too and rig it up on it or better yet just go buy one of them touch lights and velcro it to the lid they last almost forever

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
imported post

I use the round touch lights in trunk, work great.

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

My brother saw a light and thought of me and got it for me. Its an LED with ten or twelve led's. It puts out a tremendous amount of light. It folds in two and has a mirror on the opposite side. It comes in a little red pouch thing and has a clip on the back that I hook onto the plastic trunk oranizer. Great place to have one and readily available when we stop. I've never seen one like it so I don't have any way to post up a picture. If I remember I'll take a picture of it and post it.

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
imported post

Sounds just like the one I use to put on my lipstick..... er.. oops.... chapstick!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

corventure wrote:
Sounds just like the one I use to put on my lipstick..... er.. oops.... chapstick!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself!
Understood, BIG BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.