Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Our church just had a Trunk or treat. This is where everyone decorates the trunk of there cars, parks in the parking lot and hands out candy. its a safer alternative to trick or treating. I decided to decorate my Wing. A little cardboard, paper mache and foam and I have a big pumpkin on my trunk! There are lights inside to light up its face at night complete with sound effects! I think the adults had more fum than the kids

this is my first attempt at attaching a photo, hope it works

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,242 Posts
imported post

I'm not sure about those stripes, but it looks like it turned out pretty good.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Too bad it just can't be like the good old days when Halloween was celebrated on Halloween:(

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I think this was just an excuse for the kids to get more candy since they can still go out on holloween:smiler:

I tried to get the look of the creases of a pumpkin in the foam by a couple of different ways in the end the black strips were the best . Ive already came up with a different way for next year

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

I did the trunk or Treat on Friday at church and then again on Saturday at church for a different group.

Then tonight at the house!

Here's the pics of the bike.

I do this every year, and always have a blast. Tomorrow the Halloween stuff come off and the Christmas stuff goes on for the Toys for Tot's ride this Saturday.

Work Work Work!

LOL

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I love it! you really got my wheels turning for next year. my bike came with a cycle mate trailer but it needs some work. plan on fixing it up this winter. never thought of using the trailer but now I can see a lot of possibilities.Thanks for sharing your pics.

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

That's not a real tiger on there is it??? Sure looks real.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

Nah!

He normally sits on a blanket across the back of the couch in the corner of the front room where he gives heart attacks to new visitors!

LOL

The trailer does look better with the Christmas tree though, I will have to find a copy of one of those pics for you.

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
imported post

Here's the latest from this years Toys for Tots ride

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.