Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i have been looking for a turnk relocating kit(I'm way above average girth:baffled:). I saw a rusty one go on ebay for$12.50-a new one on e-bay right now for $50-a couple weeks ago a well used one for $39.00 -and one on Craigs List for $35 -it was painted,these seem to be hot sellers.I stumbled on Add on Accesories yesterday and saw the same thing for $34.95 Brand new-so I called and they don't sell to individuals-I asked if $34.95 was dealers price-"no she said that is retail"so I asked for a dealer she gave me Ron's cycle in Tulsa -I called and ordered it for $34.95 (no sales Tax as I have a sales taxemption) he told me if I would wait a couple weeks it would be free shipping as he would be putting in a bigger order soon."No problem-Im in no hurry" So i will be picking it up in a couple weeks for a grand total of $34.95.

I thought some of you might be interested as I have seen some pretty silly prices on this item.

Trunkmount

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Those ebay salers kill me selling a 24-30 dollar relocation bracket for 50+ and they do it all day long.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
imported post

oldmisterbill wrote:
JimInMichigan wrote:
oharaLTD wrote:
Thanx for the link.

Cost me $32.94 shipped to my home. :clapper:
OK Rub it in.:waving::(

Ooop's. Wasnt trying to "Rub it in" on ya, sorry. I was just geeked to get one cheaper than the prices I also ( like you ) seen them at.

If it wasnt for you posting your good deal, I wouldnt have been able to get one for $33. SOThanx!

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Its cool I like to bust chops. I plan on being in Flint this year-I have a Nam buddy there-he rids a Beemer and goes to West branch often.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Anybody know if this can be done to a 93 Aspencade???

I went to Chrome world and didn't find a bracket for the 1500.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
imported post

Just wanted to report I received my relocation bracket yesterday. Pretty good turn a round.

1 problem., One of the ears is bent up about 3/8" ( guess ), which might put the trunk out of line on that corner. Going to call Chrome World tomorrow and see what they can do about it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.