Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Am hoping to purchase a color matched trunk spoiler for my 2010 Canadian model, GL1800ADA, Pearl Glacier White Goldwing. I notice the Canadian and American Honda part numbers are different while both countries list the part as being "Pearl Glacier White" in color.

My question is, does anyone know if Honda makes two different Pearl Glacier White colors, one for the States and yet another tone for those of us north of the 49th?

My local dealership can't (or won't) tell me if the colors are the same, wanting to sell me the spoiler for $530.00. Knowing I can purchase the same part in the US for less than half of this quoted price, I want to be sure the colors will match before ordering same. Having to pay a 20% re-stocking fee plus shipping and handling on the off chance the colors don't match, is something l'd like to avoid.

My inquiries with Honda Canada haven't yet been addressed. Go figure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.

From the great white northern reaches of Alberta, Canada

Dougie B :?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks Hawggy, but I'm having trouble locating 2010 color charts.

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

There is only one Pearl Glacier White for 2010 Dougie, NH326M is the Honda colour code.
Honda do have a habit of different part numbers in different countries, for the same item.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Hey GWNorman:
My color code is actually NH326P, which is different from the one you've included. That's how doubt begins to creep into the equation. Honda USA has my spoiler number ending in 151C while here in Canada the part number ends in 351C. I'm thinking the colors should be the same, but .......... Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

It is the same colour Dougie. NH326M is for the 1998-99 GL1500 Pearl Glacier White, and they recoded it NH326P for the 2010 GL1800.
Hoda did the same with the GL1500 Candy Reds for the GL1500. Different name and codes for what was the same colour for about four years.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Hi Wingnut:
That's the best news I've heard yet. Thanks. Will plan to order from the US and hope the color matches. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hi Putydawg:
Have contacted Motor55 folks as I type. Their web info doesn't list the correct color, Pearl Glacier White, but does suggest their product matches and fits my 2010 model. Price is unbelievable. Will post here if it works out for me. Thanks.

Dougie B

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.