Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For the members who are planning to visit the Isle of ManTT 2007 centenary year festival :1000red::1000liteblue::1000darkblue::1000yellow:, the TT Has a number of top acts :3sum:entertaining this year not forgetting the racing:1000red::1000liteblue::1000yellow::1000darkblue:, if any one is interested this is the link for the entertainment at Peel.:3sum::banana::band::band::band:

http://www.streetheritage.com/

It would good to know who is planning to come over and enjoy the Isle of Man

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
imported post

ANY IDEA ON THE ACCOMODATION FRONT THIS YEAR,AND IS CAMPING STILL ALLOWED IN NOBLES PARK? OR CAN YOU SUGGEST ANY OTHER GOOD SITES.WE HAD PLANNED TO DO THE SIDECAR RACES THIS YEAR,THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW,SO ITS PARTY TIME INSTEAD.:blackstuff:

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

BATMAN wrote:
ANY IDEA ON THE ACCOMODATION FRONT THIS YEAR,AND IS CAMPING STILL ALLOWED IN NOBLES PARK? OR CAN YOU SUGGEST ANY OTHER GOOD SITES.WE HAD PLANNED TO DO THE SIDECAR RACES THIS YEAR,THATS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW,SO ITS PARTY TIME INSTEAD.:blackstuff:
Welcome to the forum, there are plenty of camp sites not sure about Nobles park, If you are not booked on the ferry now, i don't think you will get a place, the Island has confirmed double the bikes than last year, if you do get here it is going to one hell of a party for two weeks. If are coming over let me know.

This link my help with accommodation, http://www.visitisleofman.com

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
imported post

thanks,getting there isnt a problem as the ferry was booked well in advance as we need to be there for practice week,i found your link most useful,i think nobles is for competitors only this year.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Hey BATMAN :waving: [shadow=lime]Welcome to The Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum.[/shadow] :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.