Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hands up who have these fitted. :D I posted the template for these on the old board about a year ago. :cool: I can post it again if it's required. :p

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

I had a set but I didn't like them as my cables always seemed a bit tight stuffed in there. I did find that some of the engine noise that comes up through that area was nicely muted by the fillers.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
imported post

Post it again, a lot of us didn't have a wing a year ago

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
dellwood33 wrote:
Post it again, a lot of us didn't have a wing a year ago
Ok dellwood33 , :) I see 1500 on your name plate. These fillers are for the 1800. :p Here it is http://www.teamft.com/bike/tunnel.pdfsave this to your fav. Now how is that for service. :cool:
REDWING it looks like your link is dead! Don't get excited, I'm referring to the URL you have in your post.

:shock:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Yeah they have removed it. :baffled: I said at the time to print it. :stumped:Now you will have to go and pay $20 to one of the stealers for a set. :crying: I have mine fitted two yrs and wouldn't be without them.:weightlifter:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Hey paparick2002 :waving: Your very welcome to the forum. I have these fillers photcopied :clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Hey paparick2002 :waving: Ok the wingnut assures me thata copy of the Tunnell Fillers will appear on the Main Pageof this web site, :clapper:so watch out forit and getit printed, :jumper:then just bring it along to some furniture maker and ask him to make a few sets for you from high density foam. :weightlifter:Now hows that for service from far out in the Islands. :skipping:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

The wingnut will display the Fillers soon.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Give the man a break Redwing. He's probably got loads to do. We don't all lead boring lives out in the sticks! :p:p:p

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

03Silver wrote:
Give the man a break Redwing. He's probably got loads to do. We don't all lead boring lives out in the sticks! :p:p:p
Hey 03Silver :waving: Ihave tokeep the presure on the wingnut in case he might forget. :stumped: Anyway he has now inserted the template in the Tips Page :clapper:so get it printed and get them fitted. :weightlifter:

Hey we dont have any sticks out here, only sheep. :jumper:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
There ya go Redwing. The wingnut didn't let you down after all. :cool:
Hey FitzAl :waving:The wingnut is on the ball. :clapper: 03Silver was getting very upset with me, :whip: he must be the wingnuts drinking partner. Im still looking for the sticks that he mentioned. :stumped:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.