Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Where is the turn signal flaher located on the '83 interstate? how is it changed?.. I have changed front signals to Led's and the tail lamps. the signals flash to rapidly. that's what told me i needed to change to an electronic flasher unit.. I would like to buy the new flasher locally. And not have to place an order with superbrightleds.com just for a flasher. hope i dont have to tear into to much to make the change. ??? "Knowbuddy" [email protected]

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

I've tried the electronic flashers from the auto parts stores and still ended up getting it from Superbrights. The flasher unit should be on the left side, inside the false tank cover. You can just get a small hand in there to remove and replace it. The stock unit is round, the electronic ones are mostly square but do fit in the round holder without much of a problem.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
imported post

I need a turn signal flasher. Mother Honda wants over $40 for one of them. Any other resource or flasher work?

·
Administrator
27,776 Posts
imported post

Stant EP38

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
imported post

DaveO430 wrote:
Stant EP38
Dave, the number I have is:
GL 1100 Turn Flasher, Tridon Stant EP 28

·
Administrator
27,776 Posts
imported post

Sorry, either my finger or my brain was on the blink. :baffled:

·
Itinerant Wing Preacher
875 Posts
imported post

I just replaced mine with a two pole electric one from Napa. Black wire to X grey to L. left the green unhooked Works for me. Jay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.