Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all...

I haven't died or anything...lol

I have been incredibly busy- we moved. But, like everything else I do, it has to be different. We just didn't 'move'... we moved the whole house!!!

And, I now have a 3 car garage to work in! No more outdoor Hangar!

Anyway- to the question. The distance I travel from turning on the turn signal to auto cancel is 1/10 mile. That is just way too short. Is there a a way on the GL1500 to extend this distance? Is this adjustable at all? I want it at least doubled.

:?

I will be waiting... lol

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah... I was kind of hoping something was discovered in the last year or so...

Oh well... thanx anyways...

Happy New Year!

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
So I think you then are asking for a plug and play off the shelf unit?

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
Or just get in the habit of hitting the turn switch a second time, like I do.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Or just get in the habit of hitting the turn switch a second time, like I do.
For me it was an unacceptable situation, for which I was able to find an easy fix for. I posted that simple fix information, here, so that other 1500 Wing riders who either felt the same way about the safety aspect of this, would not have to put up with it...;)

If I had my "druthers", I'd have opted for the signal to not cancel until a turn was made... But I was unable to find a simple solution to accomplish that...

But it is a free country and we are adults, so if you are willing to double or triple activate the turn signal switch in order to safely alert others of your intentions (or even more activations as I was needing to do to safely exit the highway near my home), whatever works for you is certainly fine by me...;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.