Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi

The turn signal turns off too soon on my GL1800. I know that I can cut the white and black cable i the right glowe box, but I still want it to turn off automatically. How can I get a longer time before it turns off?

Regards

:waving:

Thomas in Sweden

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Hi Thomas and welcome to the forum. How is the weather in Sweden at the moment? I don't think you can alter the time for the turn signals. I've asked about this on all the GL1800 forums and there is no answer, all you can do it cut the wire (or put a switch in).

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thanks

The weather in the southernmost part in Sweden where I live is bright sunny today, but the weatherforecast says that it will be rainy to the weekend.

This year I have already drive abouth 2000km. In June I´m going to wisit Scotland by my GL1800 and trailer. (and my wife and 11 more friends at totally 9 motorcycles!)

Sorry to hear that there is no way to change the turn signal time, except cutting the wire.

Regards

:waving:

Thomas

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

Hello Thomas. 03Silver is right. If there was a way to adjust the time I'd like to know about it as well. There surely has to be a way to adjust the sensor that controls the time, but so far no-one has been able to do this.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Thomas wrote:
The turn signal turns off too soon on my GL1800. I know that I can cut the white and black cable i the right glowe box, but I still want it to turn off automatically. How can I get a longer time before it turns off?
Hey Thomas :waving: Welcome to the forum and please visit often. :clapper:This is a small problem on the :18red:but dont cut the wires. :whip:The simple answer to the problem is, :jumper:just hit the button again, once you get yourself into this habit, you never think twice after that. :weightlifter:

:skipping: :18red: :skipping:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.