Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Is anyone around who can tell me something as simple as, "where are the signal flashers located?" I purchased this beautiful 83 1100 Interstate on Saturday, went to Wal-mart last night and on the way home had no signals. The lights work so am thinking there must be a flasher or something. I'm brand new to this site, live in Alberta, Canada and would love to get the signals working again. I would appreciate some of you oldie goldies' wisdom, thanks

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

I don't know about the 1100, but on my 1200, the relays and fuses are under the false tank near the front. I can raise my trip computer and get to mine. Again that is the 1200, so this is probably no help from an oldie Goldie. But someone will be along shortly. Good luck.

·
Administrator
27,779 Posts
imported post

The flasher is on the left side of the frame under the false tank. A rectangular black box with 3 wire connector. Grey, white/green and green wires.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
imported post

Mine are located under the seat, the one on the right is the turn signal, left is the hazard flasher. Both are square. Yours maybe different shaped. Hope this helps and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
imported post

I took apart a few turn signal switches to clean contacts and solder wire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.