Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

despite i am italian, i never heard about a tuscany red color...., there is a rosso modena wich is a darkish red but as far as the previous one is a zero.

now, i looked in to my datas and that strange color i have in to my 1995 20th anniversary, is a reddish brown color that goes from the handle bar all the way to the plastics and seat.

now, i bought the art rest for my beloved wife in order to let her feel more confy but they are black and there was no way to find them in this misterious color tuscany red!

does anybody ever had the same problem??? i have a back rest puch wish is same color but the one i recently bought for the arm rest is also black:(:(.

either i have a very special bike or i am a dumb for having bought a color that make my life more difficult!:praying:.

anyone knows how can i solve the silly problem? changing the fake leather on the armrest? something else??

men......., lately i am exagerating a bit....another 800 $ of stuff...but is becoming a paranoia! i want that bike like miss universe:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
imported post

Most of the GL1500 armrests are now only available in black. The other colors have been discontinued it seems.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.