Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]Twelve Pieces of Advice for your Sons.[/align]
[align=left](1) Don't imagine you can change a woman, unless she is in Diapers. :clapper:[/align]
[align=left](2) What do you doif your girlfriend walks out, shut the door behind her.[/align]
[align=left](3) Never let your womans mind wander, it's to little to be out alone. :action:[/align]
[align=left](4) Go for younger women you might as well they never mature anyway.[/align]
[align=left](5) Women are all the same they just have different faces so that you cantell them apart. :shock:[/align]
[align=left](6) Definition of a spinster is a woman who has missed the opportunity to make some poor man miserable. :whip:[/align]
[align=left](7) Men dont make fools of women, most of them are do it yourself types.[/align]
[align=left](8) Best way to get a woman to do something is to suggest that they are too old for it. :crying:[/align]
[align=left](9) Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye opener. :stumped:[/align]
[align=left](10) If you want a committed woman, look in the mental hospital. :baffled:[/align]
[align=left](11) The children ofIsrael wandered around the desert for forty years even in biblical times women would not ask for directions. :whip:[/align]
[align=left](12) If she asks you what type of books your interested in, tell her cheque books. :weightlifter:[/align]
[align=left]:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:[/align]

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Man, I was wrong about REDWING. He's not a curmudgeon, not even a misanthrope, he's a misogynist! I had to look over my shoulder to make sure my SO isn't in the room just to read that one!

:shock:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hey exavid :waving: I had to lock the room door in my neighbours house just in case his wife or daughter might have seen it. :whip: No im not a misogynist,:crying:iadore women :clapper:especially when they are sleeping

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey exavid :waving: I had to lock the room door in my neighbours house just in case his wife or daughter might have seen it. :whip: No im not a misogynist,:crying:iadore women :clapper:especially when they are sleeping

In Canada we call adoring women when they sleep,,,, stalking!! Redwing good to see you do have a sense of humor.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

:(Who's this Miss Ogynist? I've never seen her on the Isle of Women! Perhaps she lives near Manxblackcat.:cooldevil:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Redwing good to see you do have a sense of humor.
Hey goldwinger :waving: Hurragh another new member to my fan club. :clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Never let it be said in my presence that REDWING lacks courage! Discretion yes, but not courage, the man is a veritable lion amongst men!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

exavid wrote:
Never let it be said in my presence that REDWING lacks courage! the man is a veritable lion amongst men!
Hey exavid :waving: Amen. :clapper:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
Never let it be said in my presence that REDWING lacks courage! the man is a veritable lion amongst men!
Hey exavid :waving: Amen. :clapper:
I notice you clipped the part about lacking discretion!

:goofygrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.