Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
Joined
·
61,611 Posts
imported post

Interesting companions you have on that ride :waving:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
100 Posts
imported post

WOW~! Thanks for sharing! At first I thought to myself, "Oh NOOOoooo, It's buffalo mating season!!!"





:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

kenswing80 wrote:
WOW~! Thanks for sharing! At first I thought to myself, "Oh NOOOoooo, It's buffalo mating season!!!"





:D
it was mating season.... LOL
 

·
Token Canuk
Joined
·
8,236 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,076 Posts
imported post

cool
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,524 Posts
imported post

Great video, glad you didn't have an up and personal with the deer. :clapper::clapper:
 

·
Just one of the guys
Joined
·
4,832 Posts
imported post

I kept wondering if the Bison was going to take exception to the lights flashing in his face.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

DougW wrote:
I kept wondering if the Bison was going to take exception to the lights flashing in his face.
Yes that Police flashing light I use for a brake light does have a bad effect sometimes even on humans...LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9 Posts
imported post

That was an awesome video and the video of the Blue Ridge was great. My dad has been on me for years to go ride the Blue Ridge with him but like the song i cant ever seem to find the time. He goes at least once a year.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,790 Posts
imported post

reesehutcheson wrote:
That was an awesome video and the video of the Blue Ridge was great. My dad has been on me for years to go ride the Blue Ridge with him but like the song i cant ever seem to find the time. He goes at least once a year.
sounds like you need to go ride with your dad :action:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
442 Posts
imported post

The bison video is a hoot!! Glad he wasn't more interested in riding along with you guys....Wow!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

AspectTwo wrote:
The bison video is a hoot!! Glad he wasn't more interested in riding along with you guys....Wow!
This video and the fact we had a Bison put his nose up against the front of our wing and push us back a bit with his nose is what promted us to go out and buy a video camera....



Glad you liked it...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,003 Posts
imported post

ccsailor wrote:
BTW what hwy # was that in Colorado?
Im just going to guess. It looks a lotlike the road we were on taking the longway from Montrose. Maybe the hwy from Naturita to Gateway to Grand Junction. JB
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

JBz wrote:
ccsailor wrote:
BTW what hwy # was that in Colorado?
Im just going to guess. It looks a lotlike the road we were on taking the longway from Montrose. Maybe the hwy from Naturita to Gateway to Grand Junction. JB


I can not honestly remember which HWY it was, the video camera was full at the

end of the day and we rode a bunch of roads all day ... Sorry"



PS: I can't see your link..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
37 Posts
imported post

Cool video, but I would be wondering what happened to the "other" deer in the clip when the lead one crossed the road in front of you.....could have been a lot closer than you would have liked!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,846 Posts
imported post

Nice videos, but as CCsailor said "Passing on a double line!!!! , not cool Mike

:action::action::action:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

1WINGMAN4U wrote:
Cool video, but I would be wondering what happened to the "other" deer in the clip when the lead one crossed the road in front of you.....could have been a lot closer than you would have liked!!
The second deer kept going down on the other side, he never crossed that we saw!
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top