Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The weather is at it's best right now here in Florida for riding so it worked out that I got two goods ones in.

Saturday morning I had another appointment set up at our local BLOOD BANK. It was just cool enough at 6:30 am that all I needed was a long sleeve shirt under my vest. Turned out when they punched in all my information to do the paper work that this visit would run my total up to 34 GALLONS!!!!!! They asked if I drove a car any and I said yes. They gave me a new tag with my total on it. Heck with the car. It's on the back of my wing!!!

Now today I watched the weather and they said there was a 40% chance of rain. I got to thinking, that's really a 60% chance it wont rain..

I took off at 9:30 and rode up to Clearwater, about 75 miles away I think. I had seen on the TV that the "MOVING MEMORIAL WALL" would be there just Sat. & Sun. I knew that I needed to go see it again.

http://usera.ImageCave.com/lostinflorida/DSC08484a1.JPG

Even with fighting US19 thru St. Pete and Clearwater, it was well worth the trip. There was a steady flow of people coming and going, showing their respect.

Then after the ride home, I ended it looking at this as I pulled in the road to my driveway.

http://usera.ImageCave.com/lostinflorida/DSC08499.JPG

I wish everyone could have had this weekend.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,790 Posts
imported post

Way to go Earl :clapper:and congrats . Now I know where to find that pot o gold ;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
725 Posts
imported post

i rode the harley to webster on sunday. very nice morning,cool with little traffic. afternoon,well, lots of traffic and scatter raindrops. i was still glad i went....:action:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
imported post

We had a bit of rain Sunday and Monday. Today I rode the CBR into work. I won't be staying for the full election night instead pulling a short one 0600 to 2030 but I expect to see all your votes cast!
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top