Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Help! I'm trying to help a fellow to find the website of the company who makes the two piece windshield for the GL1500. It's a small windshield with an electric motor that can raise and lower. I've seen the site but can't find it again!
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

One "Guru" helping another "Guru" :jumper: You guys are very clannish.:whip:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
One "Guru" helping another "Guru" :jumper: You guys are very clannish.:whip:
It's a pretty elite club, do you know how many Steve Saunders Gurus there are in the world?

:weightlifter::15red::waving:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Goldwinger1984 wrote:
Man oh man, just when you thought you've seen it all, along comes a Gold Wing with power windows.

Vic
Takes those snooty BMW guys downa notch!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
702 Posts
imported post

Just checked it out....bet I could use my spare windscreens and make my GL1100 do that too... :)

Jack
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
It's a pretty elite club, do you know how many Steve Saunders Gurus there are in the world?
Hey exavid :waving: I dont know how many, but i do know you guys are very well paid. :clapper:

:grinner: :18red: :grinner:
 

·
Postpubescent member
Joined
·
36,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
exavid wrote:
It's a pretty elite club, do you know how many Steve Saunders Gurus there are in the world?
Hey exavid :waving: I dont know how many, but i do know you guys are very well paid.
Well of course, I'm paid exactly what I'm worth!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top