Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi again

Just been advised by the suppier supplying both BridgeStone and Dunlop that there is no stock of the rear wheel tyre for my wing in South Africa. They can offer me a Metzler Tyre but I don't know this tyre.

Can anyone in the forum please let me know if this tyre is known and if it is, is it a good Brand to put on my wing as a rear tyre?

Thanks

Colin Wagner

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

I don't personally like the Metzelers on my Goldwings Colin. If the tyre dealer can't supply what you want, why not order online?

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hi

I have asked if they can order the Bridgestone for me, and was told that it will take 2-3 months. Unfortunately the only two companies I know of in the States, that can assist me with this Tyre on-Line is - Cyclemaxohio and Niehauscycle, and both advised me that shipping the tyre / tyres accross to me would cost $900+. I don't have that kind of money - can anyone advise any other on-line store that I could send an email too for pricing?

Thanks

Colin Wagner

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

There are a couple members here from Australia and New Zealand who might have run into the same sort of shipping problem. Maybe you can get with them and see if there is an end run on the shipping thing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.