Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This looks like a good source that can use our input to keep current with gas stations that sell good old gasoline without ethanol. I've seen the damage that ethanol can cause to older fuel systems when it is left in storage. Ethanol is the curse of the marine industry as poor boaters have spent millions on damage caused by it. Your Goldwing, your choice.

http://pure-gas.org/

Tim

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

We have 1 local tire store that sells it. I try to top off the bike there whenever I can and prices are down.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

They also have a nice iPhone and Android app on that site.

The iPhone app (and probably the android as well) uses the GPS feature of your phone to give you a list in order of shortest miles from your current position and will give a map and directions for the one you select.

Very Goldwing friendly if you ask me.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Just not enough places to just get it either!

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,688 Posts
imported post

a few scattered around here, but you better know where they are before you need them. :(

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Don't feel so down John, I have to go to The River to get any near here. Fine if I'm go to Flagstaff and then out of the way.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
imported post

It's hard to imagine there are only five locations in Calif.:wtf:

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Ya, all north of Sacramento.

·
Senior Mem & Story Teller
3,498 Posts
imported post

Use the Sta-Bil for ethanol. Works great and will not turn the inside of Cargs white with metal snow.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Rudy wrote:
They also have a nice iPhone and Android app on that site.

The iPhone app (and probably the android as well) uses the GPS feature of your phone to give you a list in order of shortest miles from your current position and will give a map and directions for the one you select.

Very Goldwing friendly if you ask me.
I haven't found the Android app on the site. I must be doing something wrong. And, thanks forum, for the Happy Birthday email.!!

Tim

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,688 Posts
imported post

No Android app to be found.

iPhone only as of now.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
No Android app to be found.

iPhone only as of now.
Bummer. Sorry guys. I have been adding so many apps to my phone these past few days that I must have been thinking of another one I installed.

Bet he gets the Android one soon. Wouldn't hurt to let him know it's needed.

Looks like the site owner had the iPhone app written as a contribution by a site user and he's trying to find someone to the same favor for the Android version. So I guess it's a waiting game on that for now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.