Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Please catagorize your UFO beliefs

• Probably, but I'm troubled by the lack of clear evidence publicly presented.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! undeniably, but I believe that all the good evidence is being suppressed by the government.

• No! One would think that with all the video equipment out in the population by now, why can't somebo

• Yes! and the government is in cahoots with the aliens.

• No! They are all hoaxes, and people are claiming ordinary things are UFO's.

• Yes! I am an alien sent here to observe your species masquerading as one of you.

• Yes! "To Serve Man" (it's a cookbook!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Why is it that whenever a UFO appears, no one has a decent camera on hand and all we get are blurry images? But ... we do have pictures of the creatures after they crash and die here... but we can't find the wreckage of the ship because the government comes and scoops it up and carries it away!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440802,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440806,00.html

http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/

One would think that with the number of personal video devices in circulation that someone would have a nice clear, crisp picture by now....Uh Err maybe we do??

Well since this subject is so vague and poorly documented, I'd suggest a poll to see where we all stand, and of course what we all believe.... It would be quite revealing and of course anonymous at the same time!

Enjoy reading the results!

Daveo:bat:

P.S.
Have a safe and Happy Halloween!:pumpkin:

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

This cracks me up!

Someone taking a picture of the cloud formation through the windshield of their car just happened to catch the reflection of a Compact Disk in it's open case laying on the dashboard.

Think I'm wrong? Lay a jewel case with the CD still in it on the desk open. Now stand up and take 3 steps back and look at the jewel case.

The saddest part of this photo is that someone got a really great shot of the clouds, then when looking at the image afterward thought they'd try to make a little money by claiming UFO.

Mike

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Hmmm... Well at this point, it appears that the aliens are tied with the non-believers!:madeyes:

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Well it is almost Halloween again. :D A couple years ago some friends swore up and down this house was haunted. The lights were supposed to go on and off, the chandlers were supposed to swing around. You were supposed to see ghosts and hear screams. Supposed to be some serious ghosts in that house.

Myself, Cayce, and a couple other friends took our bikes and had a steak dinner on the porch with a grill that was still there. We spent the whole night at the house, now I will have to admit by midnight after a bottle of Wild Turkey, we most likely would not have cared if we saw a ghost , would have most likely tried to give it a drink:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: But we saw no ghosts, and the only swinging chandler was when Cayce hit his head on the one in the kitchen. :D

I always wished I would see an UFO, would be fun to go for a ride.

Kit

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
imported post

Didn't, Rudy say he,d been Probed by Aliens:shock::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
imported post

Graham, that avatar of yours could be considered on of two things,

1. A self portrait
2. An ALIEN.....

Save the PIG shoot Graham...

·
Premium Member
2,848 Posts
imported post

I think the thing that always gets me about these discussions is every bodies belief that the Government is really able to cover these things up.I worked with the US Govt for almost 30 years in some delicate situations. They are not nearly as good as folks think they are. Covering up a good fart in the dark is sometimes way too much for them to handle. :D

Yesthere are State Secrets and obviously the technology developments are very closely guarded as they pertainto National Security.But some of the claims of govt cover ups I have read make the govt sound like it is everywhere with unlimited manpower and funding and absolute powerevery second of the day. It just is not so. The sheer number of cover up conspiracies the Govt is supposedly responsible for is just mind boggling.

Sorry folks but I believe that they are just not that good.Is there Govt involvement in some of the well known historical UFO events? Yes there is. In those document cases I think the future will tell a valid reason why they were there and what they were doing and it will tie to military development or something similar.

As for UFO's ???? Well I think the Universe is too big a place for us to be alone. If we have not been visited already I am sure we will in the future.

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

Texson wrote:
Personally, I think that to believe we are the only intelligent beings out of billions of stars out there is incredibly arrogant.
Yup, agreed.:waving:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Yes I do believe. As others have said, there are the possibility of too many other worlds for us to be alone.

Now for the philosophy according to LIF,,,,,

Years back they visited because we were a curiousity, why would there be cave drawings of beings in suits. And for what purpose would they have made the designs on the ground that must be viewed from the air?

Then they realized that we had made a very large step during the mid and late fortys on up into the sixtys, till we banned open air testing of our nukes.

They still visit occasionally, just to keep an eye on the monkeys in the big zoo.

If we can ever figure out how to warp time to travel, they'll be back and then probably want to say "HOWDY!!"

But to really take a step off the edge,,,,

Have you ever seen something you know wasn't right, even if it was just lights in the sky?

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

pinkpork wrote:
Didn't, Rudy say he,d been Probed by Aliens:shock::cheeky1:
:shock:Well that explains alot with him!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
imported post

FenderHead wrote:
Texson wrote:
Personally, I think that to believe we are the only intelligent beings out of billions of stars out there is incredibly arrogant.
Yup, agreed.:waving:
Agreed also

"God's just a kid with an ant farm"

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

I thought i had proof no doubt this time, there i was at this years treffen when above me was a circle of lights, quickly i dove for my camera and took a photo, at no time did i worry aobut them landing, i was just too excited to get a photo, :shock:

Imagine my disapointment when i was told my flying saucer was nothing more than a new fangled camping light:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

A few years ago I was doing some work for a guy. He got to talking and it turned out he was a pilot for UPS. His regular route was California to Japan. So as we talked flying I just had to ask him.

"During all the times way out in the middle of nowhere, have you ever seen something you couldn't explain?"

You would have had to seen his face to understand. For just a moment, he was back there on the flight deck, not there talking to me. Then he answered softly"Yeah, twice. But both times it was over the States, not way out in the middle of nowhere."

I can't explain the look on his face, but I know that I'll never forget it.

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
I can't explain the look on his face, but I know that I'll never forget it.
There's a pilot who understands that filing a report on what he saw would guarantee the loss of his ticket.

He was afraid you were from the FAA. :dude:

Mike

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
imported post

If aliens exist and they are way more intelligent than us, why haven't they landed in Milwaukee and sorted out the Hardley engine?:cool:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

No Mike, it seem more like he was back with the moment while it was happening and that it had been something that had really left it's mark on him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.