Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
imported post

Man do I remember those sights, lived in Lansing MI for a spell. Bike hated the garage.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

I'm just glad that is something that I have to put up with too much down here. I remember those kinds of days when I lived in West Virginia, Indiana and Colorado. We only get a couple of them a year here. The rest of the time, the bike rolls!:cool:

Gene:waving:

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,203 Posts
imported post

What is all that funny white stuff? :baffled:

we don't have anything like that around here ;) , I think you must have used PhotoShop on that picture. Yeah, that's what it is, you are trying to pull the snow over my eyes :grinner: :cooldevil:

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
imported post

Some years we gotta a lot; and some years we don't........

Here's me on my old Nighthawk during a "don't gotta lot" year....... that old 750 was pretty good at blasting through those white, cancerous, snow puddles!

(wish I had me that old Nighthawk back..... the dollar is risin' against the pound and euro, and it would have been a perfect bike to ship across the pond.... gonna sell me some competitive rifles and get a replacement...... hear that sound? Kinda of sounds likes a French Horn on steroids? That's the Italian Alps calling!)

:jumper:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
imported post

Ski season opens here this weekend. Got the woodstove fired up and the snow machine ready to do its thing. At least the bike show is coming up.:snowman::waving:

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

Bike show in KC around 10th of January.....although I'm still riding around town every few days. More, if I didn't need my truck for work. Love every second I can ride the wing.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

I've seen that stuff a couple times in the air here in Florida,,,

but I didn't know it would pile up on the ground!!! :cheeky1:

Sorry guys,,, I couldn't resist.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
imported post

flashya2 wrote:
Bike show in KC around 10th of January.....although I'm still riding around town every few days. More, if I didn't need my truck for work. Love every second I can ride the wing.
Hey flashya, where is that bike show in KC? Convention Center?

Chuck

·
Premium Member
63,096 Posts
imported post

Come on out to CA. We haven't even had rain yet.......

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
imported post

Real men ride in snow! Real stupid men! duuuuuh....:cheeky1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.