Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Bob-What's your itinerary for the next few days?

I'm sure I speak for a couple of us here in the Toronto area (and Newmarket), who would have no problem getting on our Wings and meeting up with you sometime this week for a Fosters.

Dean, Toronto

·
Registered
313 Posts
imported post

i'll second that.it would be great to meet up with bob from down under.:waving:

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
imported post

I'm still waiting in Winnipeg for him, but I guess he snuck by State side.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I'm figuring that, like all tourists, he'll want to see the Niagara Falls. We've shown that we can get a group together for that kind of a destination. It would be nice to meet them.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
imported post

Hi! Folks we are in Ohio for a couple of days having a bit of a rest, have covered 6000 miles (10000) kilometers. will be heading for Buffalo then Nigara falls over the next couple of days, hope to then track up along the north side of the lakes to Toronto and Montreal. If anyone is in this area we would love to say G-day. Regards Bob & Sandra from Oz

·
Premium Member
1,865 Posts
imported post

ulster wrote:
Sorry folks but Winnapeg was a bit too far north for us, regards Bob & Sandra from OZ
That's alright, cause by July 10th What's her name and I are heading east to find ya. But by that time you'll probably be too far north for us as we'll head towards Boston, and working the coast line south and come back up the Blue Ridge

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Hi! Folks we are in Ohio for a couple of days having a bit of a rest, have covered 6000 miles (10000) kilometers. will be heading for Buffalo then Nigara falls over the next couple of days, hope to then track up along the north side of the lakes to Toronto and Montreal. If anyone is in this area we would love to say G-day. Regards Bob & Sandra from Oz

Bob and Sandra:

If you are coming up through Toronto, let us know approximately where and when, so "us locals" can hoist a jar with you while you are passing through:waving:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

dean wrote:
I'm figuring that, like all tourists, he'll want to see the Niagara Falls. We've shown that we can get a group together for that kind of a destination. It would be nice to meet them.
Bob, if you are coming through Niagara Falls look me up. It might be time for a little rest. Let me know when you are coming through and if my work schedule permits, I would love to meet you folks and provide you a meal. I can burn anything on a BBQ. Maybe some of the Toronto (Newmarket and Brampton included) folks would like to join us.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Just getting this back to the top.

·
Premium Member
3,745 Posts
imported post

Are you planning on seeing the bottom part of the Americas? I'd sure like to show some Arkansas roads. There's a few here that are quite scenic & twisty. I can offer a nice hot shower, a comfortable bed & some good BBQ along with the quiet of being out in the country away from the city noises. Letme know, Andy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.