Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,651 Posts
imported post

Chippy01 wrote:
??? Five units have been pre-sold: two at Orange County Choppers in New York state, (Paul Sr.'s wish for a motorcycle wash was the inspiration for Harrell's founder to invent the system)

Oh come on now, two of them? Just how many bikes a day would they have to wash to make that necessary?

And, in New York state? It's not like that is an all year long place to ride, and with a very high percentage of bikes that need washing every day.

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I bet Geordiemuppet is kicking himself for not having one of those shipped over for his new garage!!!!:shock::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

I still hand wash all my vehicles, you get to know it inch by inch. :action:10 to 15 dollars, wow. If something goes wrong and it won't start I guess you have to tell the automated voice system.:cheeky1:What next.:p

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

i am sure i saw a program with OCC saying they were going to brand them under their name.

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

derekhendry wrote:
i am sure i saw a program with OCC saying they were going to brand them under their name.
Yes, American Chopper did do a feature on the motorcycle wash. Looked pretty neat

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
imported post

Pretty trick idea, but I still like to wash mine by hand . I find it's a good way to check over the body work for any new marks/damage

·
Premium Member
2,970 Posts
imported post

Fellas this is a touchless system . Unless you ride mostly in the dessert and plan on washing the dust away every night, this will be useless for the bugs ,road tar and other stuff us wingers come accross.

Its meant for those choppers that blast down the street to the next red light then blast again.
I rarely was but when I do, I need to get in there and scrub those bugs off,

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

My radio won't tollerate that............

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

I just love jamming my fingertips into solid metal! I wash my own stuff. Wonder if the attendants will still steal your change in the cubbies!! jimsjinx

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Wash my bike? Never! I Pledge it.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
imported post

yea, our electrics wont tolerate gushes of water like that down in the areas where all the wires and tech stuff is.....i only wipe and wax, all by hand, no water.,,,rick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.