1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
25,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,913 Posts
About 5 years ago I joined NRA. The second year after the membership dues they kept on calling to raise more and more money. I have terminated my membership.
Simply the man gained to much power and has become corrupt. I would hope a new generation will take it over and have a transparent operation.
Thanks Dave

·
Administrator
25,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Link won't open video
Don't know what to tell you, works for me. Basically it's saying LaPierre is using NRA funds to support a lavish lifestyle.

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Dave, I have been following similar stories for a couple of years. Canceled my membership last year. I will rejoin when he is gone and their methods revert back to the original charter.

·
Administrator
25,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dave, I have been following similar stories for a couple of years. Canceled my membership last year. I will rejoin when he is gone and their methods revert back to the original charter.
Don't know if I can cancel my membership being a lifetime endowment member but I did join Gun Owners of America today.

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,226 Posts
I refused to sign up for a Lifetime, membership,
I wanted to watch them for a while.

after 2 or 3 years, I dumped them, it is NOT about us, it is about that CEO and his lifestyle.

·
Administrator
25,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
3,718 Posts
Don't know if I can cancel my membership being a lifetime endowment member but I did join Gun Owners of America today.
You may not be able to cancel your membership but you can and should let them know what you think about this.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
I have been a NRA life member for 25 years and this gets my hackles up. https://video.foxnews.com/v/6074244037001/
I can't wait for the next time they call me asking for money.

I joined the NRA a short number if years ago and didn't renew because they begged for money almost on a weekly basis. Your link didn't work for me either but I heard about him and his life style.

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
I too have been a member over 35 years, probably closer to 40 years, but for about the last year, I haven't been happy with some of their methods of trying to get more money out of me, even though I am paid up about 5 years in advanced. I joined GOA about 2 years ago, and very happy with them sending messages on my behalf, allowing me to see the message being sent, and like last night, I sent out pre-printed cards to Trump, Cotton and Boozeman on this red flag laws. I feel that the NRA has become like AARP, where politics have become more important, than the members. I quit the AARP several years ago when they decided to support OBama Care with 750 Million of my SS money instead of listening to members who said no. Most of the junk mail from the NRA now ends up in the trash. So much happier with Gun Owners of America.
Gene:nerd:

Reactions: AZgl1800

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,226 Posts
I joined the NRA a short number if years ago and didn't renew because they begged for money almost on a weekly basis. Your link didn't work for me either but I heard about him and his life style.
the link is very slow to come up, just shows a black screen for a while, but eventually it does bring up the video.

suspect the server is overloaded, or on a personal PC with a slow connection.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I belonged to the NRA many years ago. But I couldn't stop thinking they were in bed with the enemy left to some extent. They failed to take hard lines at time on some issues and became fat cats like the politicians. NRA was suspect, to me, and I ended up going with the GOA instead. I say this stuff on gun boards and I'd be flamed to no end...yeah.

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Here we go again...let's deem him "Guilty" before there is actual proof. If I am not mistaken in this country you are innocent until proven guilty, unless you are a "media moron". Fox is media. Remember the law makers, mostly lawyers who couldn't make it at a real job, became senators and congress people, who put these laws in place for two reasons, votes and money. Just my opinion, I could be mistaken.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts